cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tda 7560 ic not working problem

FicoresS
Associate II

I bought this chip and pcb circuit from the internet, then when I plugged all the components into the pc and powered it up, I couldn't get any sound. When I powered up the circuit, it got hot inside, but only a low sound came from one speaker pin, but it didn't reflect the sound I gave to the speaker in any way. Also, this heating situation happens when there is no st-by short circuit. When I checked it with the short circuit-diode stage of the multimeter, when I filled the capacitor a little and touched the legs of the channel with low sound to GND, it showed a short circuit and stopped after a while, so I think there is a short circuit between the power input and the channel with low sound, and when I touched its negative end to GND and the other end to the output of the channels, I see 600 in the outputs without low sound, while I see 70 and 100 in the channel with hiss. These are what I found for now, thank you very much if you can help. Also, I want to ask something, do we need to short-circuit the st-by and mute pins and leave them or do we need to keep them in the short circuit position when we use them?

6 REPLIES 6
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome @FicoresS, to the community!

• Do you have any knowledge of electronics in general and audio amplifiers in particular?
  • What kind of board did you buy and where?
  • Have you looked at the schematics of the board?
  • Does the board have a heat sink?
  • What kind of power supply do you have for the board?
  • What kind of loads (speakers) with what parameters have you connected?
  • Are these speakers in an enclosure?
  • What audio source with what voltage is connected to the inputs of the amp?

These are just initial questions, as you have provided practically zero useful information.

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

I have some knowledge in general.

I took the PCB from the layout in the datasheet and arranged it myself and printed it.

Yes, I looked at the schematic

Yes, there is a heatsink

I used a 3s Li-ion battery pack

I connected a 4 ohm speaker just to test it

The speakers are bare

I connected 11.8V as power and it drops to 11.5 volts when the circuit is active.
I used both a computer and a phone as audio input

There is something I didn't mention extra, while making the connections in the circuit, I connected in1 and in2 directly in parallel and connected a capacitor to the end, then I gave an audio input from the other end of those capacitors.

Show a pic from your amp construction .

And a link, what you bought .

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

WhatsApp Görsel 2024-07-12 saat 15.20.38_90518b79.jpg

WhatsApp Görsel 2024-07-12 saat 15.20.37_eeba75b7.jpg

You can be sure that there is no short circuit anywhere
I don't even know how many times I checked

I talked to the seller and he said there might be a problem with the production line and accepted the return

ok. 🙂 🙂

So you can return it and get money back ?

+

I also had idea to build a small amp, just for fun:

but board looks - like a board...

https://de.aliexpress.com/item/1005004779146315.html

AScha3_0-1720883909562.png

+ its for TDA7388

https://de.aliexpress.com/item/33045306372.html

AScha3_1-1720884050282.png

AScha3_2-1720884116079.png

+

btw

If  you just want an amp...Ali killing all motivation, to build a small amp:

digital amp, aux and BT input...

AScha3_0-1720894177194.png

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".