cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AUDIO RECORD

DYann.1
Senior

Hello,

I would like to know how to record sound through microphone. I have a STM32L552E-EVAL evaluation board and I have a example provided with this card 'Demo' but after reading the recommendations I still cannot record sound via the headphones provided in this kit. If you have this evaluation card, have you managed to make this card work? I contacted ST but it's been a month and I haven't had any response from them.
Thank you for your helps.

Regards.

2 REPLIES 2
TDK
Guru

Look at the DFSDM_AudioRecord example, which records sound from the two onboard microphones.

https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeL5/blob/e3673a75a9277fc5ab2c87f9bfb86b457838dbca/Projects/STM32L562E-DK/Examples/DFSDM/DFSDM_AudioRecord/readme.txt#L2

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

Hi Evangelist, 

I'm afraid I don't understand your explanation. Are there 2 microphones on the card ? Why wouldn't the demo example work ? I have this picture for recording :

DYann1_1-1694784424867.png

And for reading :

DYann1_2-1694784490479.png

I can hear noises but not the sound from my microphone probably I don't know where exactly the second microphone is (if it exists?).

After a little research there are actually 2 MP34DT05TR digital microphones on the board. When I plug in my headphones and talk I can hear my voice back. But it isn't this example that I'm trying to make it work but the 'demo' example of the evaluation card.