cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32L162 LQFP64 device marking

AAGree
Associate II

Hi! We have received STM32L162 MCU in LQFP64 package with device marking that doesn't follow the datasheet. In the datasheet for this part product identification lines should be like

STM32L162

RDT6

but on the part we had received it is

STM32L

162RDT6

So the question - is this legit? I have found in STM32L071 datasheet that for this series this line break is ok. But the datasheet for L162 states another marking rule.

5 REPLIES 5
htect.1
Associate

STM32L162VD STM32L162ZD STM32L162QD STM32L162RD Contents . 7.3 LQFP64, 10 x 10 mm, 64-pin low-profile quad flat package . LQFP64 device marking.

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @AAGree​  and welcome to STCommunity 🙂,

To check this, can you please share the chip photo of the STM32L162RDT6 marked differently to the datasheet identification.

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

AAGree
Associate II

Hi! Here is the photo of recent lot. It doesn't fully follow the datasheet, so I need to understand if it acceptable & the was a change in a marking scheme or is it a fake chip.

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @AAGree​ ,

To check if parts are good parts from ST production, we need to get the UID and memory dump form 0x1FF8 00C0 to 0x1FF8 00FF.

Could you please share these details?

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

AAGree
Associate II

Hi Kaouthar,

I will try to get this data & will get back to you. Thanks a lot!