cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SoMLabs VisionSOM-STM32MP1 and VisionCB-STM32MP1-STD board problem with developing software on Cortex-M4 core.

cien
Associate

I have a problem with running the software on the Cortex-M4. Probably the default device tree configuration does not start the m4 core.

Has anyone used a SoMlabs board and tried to run software on the Cortex-M4 core?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yes, the binary file is in a correct folder. Thank you for your answer =)

I solved the problem. I edited the generated device tree file from the CubeMX, adding memory-region for the Cortex-M4. I compiled the new device tree and replaced the appropriate files on the SD card with OpenSTLinux.

Best regards,

cien

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

Hi @Konrad Wójcik​ 

Could you please confirm that the binary is present in /lib/firmare on target ?

Thanks

Olivier

Olivier GALLIEN
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

If not done please refer to this Linux remoteproc framework overview wiki page

in case it help you to investigate further.

Olivier

Olivier GALLIEN
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Yes, the binary file is in a correct folder. Thank you for your answer =)

I solved the problem. I edited the generated device tree file from the CubeMX, adding memory-region for the Cortex-M4. I compiled the new device tree and replaced the appropriate files on the SD card with OpenSTLinux.

Best regards,

cien