cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with download CR95HF EMI filter calculation tool.

RKrec.1
Associate

Hello,

I downloaded from your site the CR95HF EMI filter calculation tool. But the xlk (Excel backup) is linked, not the xls. Could you provide a link to the xls file?

Best regards

Radek Kreczewski

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

can you confirm that you have downloaded STSW-95HF003? You should then have a en.stsw-95hf003.zip file that contains CR95HF EMI FILTER CALCULATION.xlsm. Please make sure your antivirus is not blocking xlsm files

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

can you confirm that you have downloaded STSW-95HF003? You should then have a en.stsw-95hf003.zip file that contains CR95HF EMI FILTER CALCULATION.xlsm. Please make sure your antivirus is not blocking xlsm files

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi,

My antivirus is not blocking xlsm files.

I've downloaded from https://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/stsw-95hf003.html.

Link, that you provided is different - and there is the xlsm file. :)

Thank you very much.

Best regards

RK

Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

HI

I've checked with your link and found no issue. It was probably a temporary issue.

Rgds

BT