cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BlueNRG aci_gatt_update_char_value() api failing to send notifications due to large Delay before receiving Tx Pool Available Event

IGaub
Associate

Hello,

I am using ST-Sensortile dev kit and BlueNRG stack. I have to achieve @100Hz rate sending notification from sensortile to cell phone app based BLE central. I am using aci_gatt_update_char_value() api to send notification for live streaming of accl/gyro data. To achieve it have changed the HCI_DEFAULT_TIMEOUT_MS define from 1000ms to 10 ms. But now I noticed that aci_gatt_update_char_value() is failing to send notification due to insufficient resources. I also changes the TIMEOUT_DURATION to get response fast if aci_gatt_update_char_value() fails to send notification. I am facing similar issue described in post https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X00009XkeJf/large-delay-before-receiving-tx-pool-available-event?t=1565714249982 as it take long time to receive the  Tx Pool Available Event.

My question is it possible to achieve notification rate of 100Hz provided I have have taken care of connection interval? If so what changes I need to do for achieve that?

I would appreciate quick response.

0 REPLIES 0