cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot connect with stm32f303VC in monitor

Ysiu
Associate II

After I load the program into the MCU, I tried to connect the device in the monitor and it show the message "connection failed! No response. check the communication cable, the power on the board or the baudrate". I have checked the baud rate and port is correct and I don't understand the problem.@

Later, I enter the debugger mode and when I step into the code MCboot(pMCI, pMCT) inside MX_MotorControl_Init() in motorcontrol.c, it stucks on this line. I wonder what would be the problem.

In addition, everything works well in single motor mode. I can spin the motor in the monitor. However, when I switch to dual motor mode, the problem occurs.

IDE used: System Workbench for STM32

Software used: MotorControl Workbench 5.4.0

MCU used: STM32f303VC

0690X000009Ys2EQAS.png

Updated:

Updated cubemx to 5.3 but still don't work​

2 REPLIES 2
Ysiu
Associate II

HI for anyone encounter the same problem. I just solved this issue. Before assigning pin in st motor control workbench, please check if the pin really exsist on the chip. If you assign a pin which is doesn't exist, error occurs.

Laurent Ca...
Lead II

The question has been moved from the section "Motor Control Hardware" to the "STM32 Motor Control" section (the question is about the STM32 MC SDK). 

Best regards