cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing Nucleo-h743ZI User USB

jarobar435
Associate II

Hello everyone,

I started working with my Nucleo yesterday and made some CDC app (programming with on-board ST-link USB and using on-board User USB to check if it's showing in Windows device manager). I am quite sure it was there each time I plugged the cable, but today it seems completly blank - even after programming with clear CDC project from CubeMX the virtual COM port doesn't appear in Windows. Tried on different systems, tried with different cables, nothing works. The LD8 LED properly indicates whenever I plug the connector, the LD7(USB_FAULT) stays unpowered. Is there something I could do to determine if the connector is broken? Will connecting another USB port to signals PA9-PA12 work? I am worried about the powering (as the User USB not powering the board), will it be powering the board in that configuration? Or maybe someone has similar problems with the USB and could give me some advices?

--EDIT--

Solved with solution from: https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X00009Xkf8tSAB/cubemx-nucleo-h743-usb-cdc-device-not-working

It is mentioned, that it was resolved already in V1.1.0 firmware, therefore I am using STM32CubeH7 Firmware Package V1.3.0 / 04-July-2018, and problem still exists (not sure, cause yesterday it was working without any additions).

0 REPLIES 0