cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUG in Sigfox expansion for STM32Cube

roliv.19
Associate

I'm using the B-L072Z-LRWAN1 dev kit with X-CUBE-SFOX firmware by ST on the Sgfx_push_button project.

I've adapted it to use the timeServer library to send a Sigfox uplink every 10 minutes. Everything works fine until the second uplink with downlink request is sent. At this moment, all the timers that I've setup are gone, the TimerListHead is NULL - consequently there are no more uplinks sent after this.

The funny thing is that this only happens right afer (or during) the second uplink WITH downlink request - it doesn't matter how many uplinks without downlink between.

The RTC is still working, and I can create a new timer using interrupts, for example.

Any ideias? Could it be a problem with the Sigfox library itself? Or with the timeServer?

Regis

1 REPLY 1
MLee.8
Associate

I encountered the same problem.

In the MCU API that the proprietary driver calls, it runs a timerinit function of the timeserver at a particular part of its DX routine which corrupts one of its timer objects. Specifically this cuts the queue at its counter so short duration counters will continue to work as long as you are lucky.

A workaround is obvious but I wonder if there has been an update or not?