Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32Cube and CoIDE

totti001
Associate II
Posted on February 24, 2014 at 13:03

Hello!

I see the Stm32Cube software. This is very useful and great software. Is there any chance to implement CoIDE project support?

Thanlks

#stm32-coocox-coide-cube
5 REPLIES 5
frankmeyer9
Associate II
Posted on February 25, 2014 at 08:54

If I remember correctly, the Coocox/CoIDE page is hosted in China, and for sure not an ST spin-off.

So a good place to ask your question would be the Coocox forum, which is quite responsive (at least was about a year ago - but spam-ridden, too).

ingwmeier
Senior
Posted on February 25, 2014 at 12:03

I tried to install STM32Cube SW, it doesn't work because JRE 1.7 is not detected properly (the newest Java JRE IS installed). An uninstall does not work either.

(Win7 Pro 64bit System).

Werner

Amel NASRI
ST Employee
Posted on February 25, 2014 at 13:52

Hi Werner,

I think you are speaking about STM32CubeMX.

Is it possible in your case to uninstall JRE version and re-do software installation?

-Mayla-

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

ingwmeier
Senior
Posted on February 26, 2014 at 09:36

Thank you, an uninstall / reinstall of Java did it.

Werner

fauvarque.daniel
ST Employee
Posted on February 27, 2014 at 08:06

Coocox IDE won't be directly supported by STM32CubeMX but we plan to add support for generic Eclipse+GCC IDE (and Coocox is one of them).

In the mean time, you can generate for Atollic, take all the generated files (assembly and C code) and import them into your Coocox project.

You will still have to configure in Coocox the target MCU and maybe some Define and Include paths.

Regards

Daniel