Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have STM8S Discovery examples, Fuzzy Logic, Power System Relay

danielfischer9
Associate II
Posted on April 26, 2011 at 06:32

Hello All,

I used to teach at a university in Ontario; I switched to another job in the industry.

I have developed a number of simple examples meant to gradually introduce students to programming the STM8S Discovery board.  Also, I have developed 2 projects:

1) the software for a rover that either tracks a line, or it is manually controlled using an infrared remote controller, using the SONY communication protocol.  The tracking method can also use Fuzzy Logic, in the application.

2) an impedance protection relay with directional capability.

These were 2 projects for 2 different courses I was teaching; an Advanced Mechatronics and a Power System Protection Relaying course.

I would not mind sharing with anyone the material I have developed, including course notes, etc.  I just do not know where / how to post this, and if anyone is interested.

The software (including Fuzzy Logic support) is written for the Cosmic compiler, but can be adapted to Raisonance.  Of course, it all runs on the Discovery.

Please let me know if anyone is interested.  I can zip it up an post it.

Daniel

#thanks-for-your-help-!-!
19 REPLIES 19
dr2
Associate
Posted on April 30, 2011 at 17:15

Hallo Daniel,

I'm interested in sending me your projects and examples.

Thank you in advance.

Darek.

Please mail to:  

mailto:dr@dariuszrubaj.enetia.pl

lowpowermcu
Associate II
Posted on June 01, 2011 at 18:47

Hi Daniel,

Can you send the examples. I am interested.

MCU Lüfter

c121010
Associate
Posted on June 21, 2011 at 17:46

Hallo Daniel.

I'm also interested in sending me your examples.

My email is c121010(at)gmail.com.

Thank you.

Krzysztof.

azbvc
Associate
Posted on June 26, 2011 at 05:21

Hi Daniel,

I'd appreciate if you could forward those materials to my email. Thanks

azbvc@yahoo.com

Regards,
lauropilatti
Associate
Posted on March 09, 2012 at 20:32

Hi Daniel,

I am very interested

in your projects.

If you can

send

them to me

, I'll be

very grateful.

lauropilatti@gmail.com

moeez
Associate
Posted on November 07, 2012 at 11:44

hello daniel

I'm interested in your work. i

kindly mail me

moeez.awan@bsmicro.com

juankrygarcia
Associate II
Posted on April 03, 2013 at 14:48

Hi Daniel,

I´m working with stm8l discovery in a proyect and your examples would me helpful. At this moment I´m developing an irradiance and temperature dataloger and I need save the datas in the discover board memory. Would you have some example about this topic? Anyway I´ll like to see your examples, may mail is jcggodoy@telefonica.net. Thanks and sorry for my English.

d_dhmas
Associate II
Posted on June 08, 2013 at 21:47

Hi Daniel,

Not sure if you'll ever see this, as this is a rather old post. Many thanks for offering to share some of your examples, have you uploaded them anywhere?

I can give you an email if you prefer (though uploading them somewhere would be better for people who find this thread from search engines)

Thanks

re.wolff9
Senior
Posted on September 27, 2013 at 17:32

Hi Daniel,

If you're still getting the ''someone replied to your topic'' mails:

You could put it up at github. That means everybody can see it. And should someone want to create an extension on your project that suddenly becomes possible too. (It's slightly better if you react to the pull requests and integrate them into the master copy, but that's up to you.)

If you think it's too much of a hassle to set up an account on github, I could post your project there. (and maintian it in low-maintenance mode: click accept when a pull request comes in).