Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32L152CCT6 EEPROM Read and Write

kumar singh
Associate II
Posted on November 12, 2017 at 19:09

Hi,

I am using this micro controller for one of my application. My need is to store some data permanently and retrieve it when required. I could find this series of controller has 8KB EEPROM. I want to write some configurations and read them as and when required. I have tried to look online for some available library for this purpose but failed to do so. I could find some definitions available in 'stm32l1xx_flash.c' for flash/eeprom write but there is no definition for reading from it. I have also tried to check the concerned registers which can be used to read data from eeprom in the STM32L152 series reference manual but unable to find any.

Can anyone please help me in this regard?

Regards

Singh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
S.Ma
Principal
Posted on November 13, 2017 at 08:37

If the STM32 has eeprom, I would assume there are some example in Cube for the corresponding Nucleo or Discovery board to look at.

You will need some SW library to write the data in the non volatile memory.

Reading them would just be to read a memory location with a pointer, nothing special needed.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
S.Ma
Principal
Posted on November 13, 2017 at 08:37

If the STM32 has eeprom, I would assume there are some example in Cube for the corresponding Nucleo or Discovery board to look at.

You will need some SW library to write the data in the non volatile memory.

Reading them would just be to read a memory location with a pointer, nothing special needed.