cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect example files are on the ST website for STEVAL-ISA164 STNRG388A digital controller eval board. If someone could create a simple example to fix missing Example 4 we would reward you for your time

DCook.2270
Associate

I wasn't sure where to post this request for the STNRG digital control IC example files so I'm reposting in STM8 after getting no responses in Power Management or from technical support in a week

There is a link to download 5 sample files for the STLUX chip and 3 more for the STNRG digital controller eval boards. In the available zip file here https://www.st.com/en/development-tools/stsw-stluxsnip01.html on the ST website.

the zip file has the same identical project file for Example_I, Example_II and Example_III.prj even though each project file had a different name. Also project 4 is not correct as it does not have an active ADC to control the SMED even though UM2068 describes and illustrates those examples. I've attached the UM2068 user manual that describes these files

What we are trying to accomplish is illustrated in Example 4 of the user manual where we want the SMED to output a varying PWM based on a voltage signal that we input to the ADC.

After we figure out how to do the single PWM output as in the example, we will be adding two more interleaved PWM channels that should each be phase shifted by 120 degrees. For that we may need additional help from someone more experienced who could assist us on that as a paid side project.

Thanks Dave

1 REPLY 1