STM8 MCUs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Struct initialisation in Cosmic compiler

Posted on December 02, 2013 at 14:10Hi there I'm currently using the 32k Special EditionCosmic compiler for STM8, version 4.3.11. There seems to be partial support for C99 features, but there doesn't seem to be support for ''designated initialisers'...

jro by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cosmic _checksum16() problems

Posted on December 05, 2013 at 10:28Hi folks Couple of questions about the _checksum16() function. I've kind of got it working, but: I have to put in an ''extern int _checksum16(void);'' declaration of my own - I can't for the life of me find a he...

jro by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using the PXS_RFIN as GPIO

Posted on December 05, 2013 at 13:53HelloI am using the STM8TL touch IC and need to use the PXS_RFIN pin as an IO to drive a LED ie PA7. If I disable the Prox engine then the LED can be toggled, but if I enable the Prox engine then the LED can not b...

STM8L low power run mode

Posted on December 04, 2013 at 08:49Hello. We are developing a low power product that uses STM8L151 MCU. The product is in low power run mode when on idle stage and program is executed from RAM. I was wondering that how reliable is this functionalit...

taneli by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STLux 385 ?

Posted on April 16, 2012 at 15:14Has anybody information about the STLux 385 ? This is assumed to be a STM8 based controller, especially targeted to lighting applications. Even ST as producer seems to obliviate any knowledge ... #ride #digital-po...

New Release Raisonance C Compiler for STM8

Posted on December 03, 2013 at 14:36For Raisonance STM8 compiler, RLink and EvoPrimer users... New release of Raisonance software tool set for STM8 available supporting new STM8AL ultra-low-power series for automotive applications including: . STM8...

Software license

Posted on November 26, 2013 at 19:44Based on the standard peripheral library templates for the STM8L, am I allowed to provide the source code for my project as a download or must the compiled binary only be made available?

scott by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

RS232 on STM8/128-EVAL?

Posted on November 26, 2013 at 18:32I've connected both of the RS232 ports to a computer each using a nullmodem cable. With the demonstration firmware, I don't see anything arriving at the computers when I cycle through the ADC demos. But according ...

Good bye, STM-8?

Posted on April 27, 2013 at 08:19Just received a letter from Raisonance(aka KEOLAB). They changed their license policy. Their 32kb-limited compiler isn't free anymore. It costs (TADAAAM!!) 700 euro per computer. The only alternative is cosmic compil...

elijah by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why IAR can't add source file of StdPeriph_Drive

Posted on November 26, 2013 at 15:43I have uncommend all the Periph_Drive, but the compiler still do not compile their source file. Why there are some source file are gray? I want to use TIM1, but the compiler keeps tell me the function inside it ha...

0690X00000603OPQAY.jpg