STM8 MCUs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM8L152C6T6 USART1 Interrupt mode

Posted on January 13, 2015 at 08:22Hi,I am trying to transfer and read data from USART1 in interrupt mode but failed to do so. I successfully communicated with the polled method. I am not able to run any interrupt.No interrupt is executed as I write...

sushil by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

RAM Size config

Posted on January 12, 2015 at 11:39Hi STM8 master,One quick question about the STM8 RAM size changeI checked the xxx.map file and used 86 Byte on stack.I did change the RAM size through in Project settings->Linker->Inputbut lkf file does not change ...

taipei by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM8L152C6T6 USART1 interrupt probelm

Posted on January 12, 2015 at 13:48Hi , i am unable to transfer and receive data from usart1 using interrupt. I used polling method to transfer and receive data from usart1 and it is working OK. ( Tx and Rx are Shorted)I am using STVD and Cosmic com...

sushil by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hanging of STM8s

Posted on January 08, 2015 at 06:15Hi...I am using STM8S family controller.I am also using SPI Bus to communicate with Peripheral.(As per my requirement SPI need to run properly.)  During Run time, initially STM8S work properly but after some time i...

hardip by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STVD GDB

Posted on September 12, 2012 at 11:57Dear all, I'm evaluating the possibility to perform a STM8 automatic module testing on the target using STVD. Unfortunatly, I have not found any information about the possibility to write scripts on STVD and so I...

STM8L051 TIM2 & TIM3

Posted on June 20, 2014 at 14:21Can TIM2 or TIM3 be attached to a quadrature encoder and up/down count? The data sheet says yes, but the reference manual is vague. Has anyone attached an encoder to these Timers yet? #quadrature-encoder-rotary-tim...

mjscott by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI Communication failed when STM8S is connected with STPM10

Posted on September 10, 2013 at 14:17I am designing one energy meter product where I have connected my STM8S microcontroller with STPM10 energy meter IC. The controller is communicating with the IC via SPI communication. But while reading from the S...

gopal1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM8S003 BUG IN TIMER(not confirmed)

Posted on December 21, 2014 at 18:18 set up the prescaler and period, and let it run. then at certain point, I want to set the counter to some specific value. however, it seems that setting counter using TIM1_SetCounter(), can actually...

Adding a 2nd I2C peripheral to STM8L development system.

Posted on December 20, 2014 at 08:09</p>I am trying to add a 2nd I2C peripheral with an address of 0x42 to my STM8L development system, and I’m having a hard time understanding how to go about it.  The first I2C peripheral with address of 0x90 is ...

STMFlashLoader corrupts USB ports

Posted on December 20, 2014 at 00:21We are using STMFlashLoader on a Windows 7 machine to download firmware to an STM8 device.   We are migrating from XP.   What is happening is that download often just hangs.  And when that happens the port being u...