STM8 MCUs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to use standard peripheral library for stm8s003f3p

Posted on October 29, 2015 at 10:08I am working on STM8S3F3P , when i tried to standard peripheral for this microcontroller i keep getting error that select predetermined chip from STM/A.Is there any tutorial to learn this..

STM8L101 clocking at < 2 MHz

Posted on October 15, 2015 at 15:12Hello All, Is there any way to run STM8L101 at a frequency about 200 kHz to save some microAmps?BR, Dmitry #frequency #stm8l101

Dmitry A by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STVD Toolset configuration for STM8 Cosmic

Posted on October 19, 2015 at 21:45Hello, We are planning to start to use STM8 automotive microcontroller in one of our product. To start with we downloaded STVD development suite (C:\Program Files (x86)\STMicroelectronics\st_toolset) and Cosmic (C:...

suresh by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STVD Toolset configuration for STM8 Cosmik

Posted on October 19, 2015 at 21:40Hello, We are planning to start to use STM8 automotive microcontroller in one of our product. To start with we downloaded STVD development suite (C:\Program Files (x86)\STMicroelectronics\st_toolset) and Cosmic (C:...

suresh by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

PROBLEM WITH IAR AND UNI/O

Posted on October 14, 2015 at 16:16Good afternoon, I have a problem, our STM8L uC should communicate with an EEprom 11LC by Microchip  using the UNI/O bus. When we send the data however the EEPROM do not answer. We are programming using IAR Someone ...

LIN Protocol STM8AF/AL

Posted on October 14, 2015 at 07:07Hello All,I am new to LIN and started working on it While creating the LIN PID/Identifier can we give our own ID number or is there any constraints , if yes what are the constraints.Thanks in advance.  #lin-prot...

Check RAM

Posted on October 02, 2015 at 03:54Dear All.In STM8S have 1k RAM. So I want to check all RAM before use this. The first i will write data on RAM and then Read  and compare. But i don't know how to define address of RAM.Example: I want to write value...

cv-chung by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos