STM8 MCUs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Build ERROR.. Execution from ram [stm8s + Cosmic_C]

Posted on July 30, 2016 at 01:54I'm sorry for my bad in English.[STVD + COSMIC_C : STM8S103K3]I want to use prototype function which need EXECUTION_FROM_RAM.after i  build.. It ERROR..!!help me please..  T_T!// ------------------------ below.. is st...

UART2 of STM8S not working with HSI clock

Posted on July 14, 2016 at 14:09Hi I am prashant. I am using stm8s microcontroller with uart2 . First thing is that when i am using uart explicitly without configure the clock to 16Mhz ( HSI clock), uart throwing the garbage values. Secondly when i ...

sh by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM8 Visual programmer

Posted on June 17, 2016 at 15:40Hi all,I am working on STM8 bootloader configuration.Can anyone please provide a link for STM8 visual programmer software and how to use it for unlocking the unlocking the STM8 bootloader.Thanks in advanceAmit Kumaram...

STM8/128 Board CAN messages pending in mailbox

Posted on July 01, 2016 at 13:17my fCPU is16MHz. In order to get 500K baudrate, I have programmed as follows: CAN_SynJumpWidth = CAN_SynJumpWidth_1TimeQuantum;  CAN_BitSeg1 = CAN_BitSeg1_8TimeQuantum ;  CAN_BitSeg2 = CAN_BitSeg2_7TimeQuantum;  CAN_P...

rr by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM8S, how to active multiTouchs at the same time?

Posted on June 13, 2016 at 09:18Dear All,I use  <<STM8S_TouchSensing_Lib_V2.5.0_setup.exe>> to build one testing system of STM8S RC Touchsensing. it has four ''buttons'' and four LEDs. for every ''button'', it can works well for touching. once the h...

newbie question about Morpho connector

Posted on June 29, 2016 at 04:57Hi All   I am new to stm32 nucleo board, the pins on morpho connector are I/O pin? Or they are used to connect to expansion board only?thanksfrom Peter

TIM1 PWM Input

Posted on May 02, 2013 at 11:25Dear All, I am trying to measure the frequency (and duty cycle) of a 1 kHz to 2 kHz signal which is connected to PD4 using TIM1 capture capability. As far as I can see from the documentation PD4 is connected to TIM1.IC...

wynand by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos