STM8 MCUs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I'm using the STM8S003 and I've to change the default value of the option byte AFR0. This operation is easy using a programmer but I'd like to insert this procedure in the source code. Is it possible? Some examples ? Thanks,

Hi everyone,I'm using the STM8S003 and I need to use the alternate function of PC5 so I've to change the default value of the option byte AFR0.This operation is easy using a programmer (ex. STVP) but I'd like to insert this procedure in the source co...

ABarb.17 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where is UART - TX & RX pins in STM8L152C6T6 Discovery board?

Hi Technical team,   I know that STM8L152C6T6 chip is having UART option.I have STM8L152C6T6 Discovery board and checked its schematic also but i could not find out UART-TX & UART-RX pins.Pls help me to check that UART transmit and receive functional...

I need help with CAN BUS Driver.

Good day to all,I have STM8Adiscovery and i'm trying to load example from StdPh for the Can Bus but it's not working at all. Development tool IAR for STM8. What I have - as i see from the beggining, program try to send data 2 times - and then Can bus...

ASafo.8 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to choose the right Development Board?

Hello, First of all I would like to apologized for asking this. As i am new to this environment and I know some of you feels annoyed for this.I did aware of programming in Arduino. in my application I used Arduino but suddenly due to some technical l...

DAghe by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

UART2 is not working on STM8S Discovery board?

Hi Technical team, UART2 is always sending garbage value rather required(correct) value. Hardware used : STM8S discovery with 5V IDE used : IAR The below shows the code , // STM8S105 discovery #include "stdio.h" #in...

Failed to start GDB in STM8 STVD

Posted on July 25, 2016 at 09:36It is very strange for me that I can't debug today with STM8 STVP v3.9 for the STM8AF Discovery Demoboard. It is always successful before that.The error message shown below:''Failed to launch child process:<gdb.exe>>e...