STM8 MCUs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Problem compiling in STVD

Posted on January 19, 2018 at 18:53Hello, I am modifying the code of an STM8S003 that already works.But the code stopped working, even though I have not made any changes yet.The STVD displays the following error message:#error clnk Debug\ajk_strobo_...

I'm using the STM8S003 and I've to change the default value of the option byte AFR0. This operation is easy using a programmer but I'd like to insert this procedure in the source code. Is it possible? Some examples ? Thanks,

Hi everyone,I'm using the STM8S003 and I need to use the alternate function of PC5 so I've to change the default value of the option byte AFR0.This operation is easy using a programmer (ex. STVP) but I'd like to insert this procedure in the source co...

ABarb.17 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where is UART - TX & RX pins in STM8L152C6T6 Discovery board?

Hi Technical team,   I know that STM8L152C6T6 chip is having UART option.I have STM8L152C6T6 Discovery board and checked its schematic also but i could not find out UART-TX & UART-RX pins.Pls help me to check that UART transmit and receive functional...

I need help with CAN BUS Driver.

Good day to all,I have STM8Adiscovery and i'm trying to load example from StdPh for the Can Bus but it's not working at all. Development tool IAR for STM8. What I have - as i see from the beggining, program try to send data 2 times - and then Can bus...

ASafo.8 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos