STM8 MCUs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM8S001J3M3 ------- pb4 pin is not accessing

Hello, I am trying to access all the 5 gpio pins out of FIVE Gpio pins I am accessing 4 gpio pinss i.e (PD6/PA1 ,PA3,PC5,PC6).------->Port d and port c are accessing normally but port b is not able to access. ------->As per data sheet if we use swim ...

NRAME by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM8S Missing Interrupt

Dear all,I am using STM8S103F2 in one of my design. I have two main missions in the code.1- Convert analog signal into digital and do some action according to voltage level.2- Catch an external interrupt in both falling and rising edges.I realized mi...

0690X000006CIrOQAW.bmp 0690X000006CIrJQAW.bmp
TA1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue with overflow

Hi, this is the map file just before overflow.https://dumptext.com/x6lV7kAFHow can I read this file? Someone could please give me some insight?If a just add one more equation to the code it gets an overflow.I'm using this toolhttps://www.st.com/en/ev...

mcarv by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

RTC wakeup not working

Hi,I have a code that is using STM8L151C6 MCU. I'm using the RTC to wake up periodically from Halt, but for some reason when I use SPI when I'm in RUN mode , after some duration the RTC stops generating the wakeup interrupt.when I comment the SPI pro...

udilevy by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SWIM issue with STM8L051F3

Hi,I have one issue in the usage of download function with STM8L051F3,it is sometimes failed, and it made "protection error" with IAR embedded Workbench IDE,I update my schematic, please help to check it,thanks.

the question as to the size of hex file with STM8L051F3

Hello,I wonder whether the size of hex file is over (has problem) or not,please help to let me know it with detailed information,when checking the size of hex file of my code, the size is 12 k bytes like picture,and when checking the datasheet of stm...

STM8s E2P (can't manage flash status register bits)

Hi all, I'm working on STM8S104kT6 mcu and I'm tring to get manage E2P.I have a couple of problems:1) EOP Bit is not set (it is always in reset state) even after a writing2) I can't lock E2P (or flash): PUL & DUL bits in FLASH_IAPSR Register are away...

CChia.0 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC Accuracy on the STM8S208

I'm using the STM8S208 for a project that requires use of 11 ADC channels. I've noticed that the measured readings are inaccurate. Is there something I can do in my circuitry to make it more accurate? Or should I just buy a dedicated ADC IC?I have a...

DRanc by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos