STM8 MCUs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

stm8s001j3 debugging issue.

I am new to stm8s001j3 and trying to debugg a program. when I am trying to debugg a program error appears i.e. " connection error [30006]. I am using ST Visual Develpoer and using ST-Linlk / V2. Please help me out with this problem. i have attached...

RDesh by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error during debug on STM8 controller using ST-LINK tool

Hello everyone,I am trying to debug STM8 using ST-LINK USB tool, but facing error while debugging. Due to that I am unable to debug.Micro controller and hardware is perfectly OK, because I am trying in those hardware in which it was previously workin...

vkuma.21 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to clear I2C BUSY bit in STM8S-discovery

Posted on March 01, 2011 at 11:28Hello Friends,  I am a newbie to the world of microcontroller programming. I am stuck with a deadlock and am not able to move even a bit. The BUSY bit in I2C.SR3 is set it is not getting freed, according to datasheet...

STM8S001J3M3

I am having trouble to find this component library

mcarv by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Setting TIM2_IER or TIM2_CR1 "bricking" STM8S001J3

I've now bricked 3 of these (or at least made them unable to be programmed over SWIM,) and the last one happened after I un-commented these two lines of code:TIM2_IER = 1; // Enable update interrupts TIM2_CR1 = 1; // enable timerThis s...

jlc3 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM8SK003 discovery. Issues with the ADC1_GetBufferValue function.

The problem is, the channel0 works fine, and keeps reading the data as it should be, but the channel 1 just reads the data once. So I keep watching the data changing in one channel, but in the other one it keeps like it is.There is any problem with m...

mcarv by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos