STM8 MCUs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Trap Interrupt

Hi, I am getting Trap interrupt in my code. What are the possible reason for trap interrupt?

segment .bss size overflow

I no longer compile the code successfully. I got the following error:#error clnk Debug\most_software.lkf:1 segment .bss size overflow (5649) The command: "clnk -l"C:\Program Files (x86)\COSMIC\FSE_Compilers\Lib" Does anybody know how can I solve thi...

KSag by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error while compiling

Hi,I have used the STVD software and the Cosmic C compiler for compiling STM8S003F3P microcontroller. But while compiling I get the error unknown file type \hstm8unknown file type +debugunknown file type -pxpunknown file type -nounknown file type -lu...

NS.11 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I2C always reports ''busy'', SR2->BERR

Posted on May 30, 2018 at 18:02I'm using an STM8L051F3 chip as slave and a STM32L476 as master, but the STM8L refuses to respond, it keeps reporting a SR2->BERR aka busy error.I know the STM32 code is ok as I had two of them working on an I2C link w...

Debug works but Program does not work

Posted on July 26, 2013 at 11:22Hello everybody,I am using a STM8S207R8T6 and I have a problem when trying to program it.I have build my application and click on ''start Debug'' in STVD.There were a previous firmware with ROP enabled, so I choose to...

contact by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to use non - default pin mapping for STM8 micros ?

For example how can the IO pins be set for alternate function mapping to non-default pin. As per datasheet same alternate pin function is mapped to multiple pins. For example USART1_TX is shown to be available on PC3 and also PA2. By programming all ...

Prasad11 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not able to Debug STM8s001J3 with STVD and STVP using STLinkv2 Debugger.

As the STM8S001J3 MCU has no Reset pin, How do I connect the MCU with ST Link v2 using SWIM pin for debugging?STLink V2   :  STM8s001j3VDD        :     VDDGND        :     GNDSWIM       :    SWIMRESET       :      ?I have left the STLink V2's reset p...

SChow by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos