STM8 MCUs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM8L051

Hi, I am not sleeping this microcontroller. I search example code but I couldnt find it please help me. Thanks.

KKURT by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error : SWIM prog error[42007] buffer program error

When we debug with ST-link/V3set on STVD, we found this issue swim prog error[42007] buffer program error.but we didn't found this issue with ST-link/V2.How does solve this issue when we used the ST-link/V3set ?

CChie.6 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

With the STM8s105c6 and the STM8af5288tay, both which I use. what is the correct way to initialize multiple i2c devices on the same SDA/SCL port. i.e. I wish to have a RTC, i2c LCD as well as an EEPROM on the same i2c port.

How for example do I initialize all 3 devices, where addressing and necessary parameters are concerned.  Any sample code or advice in this regard would be very welcome. (RTC : either PCF8563 or DS1307; I2C LCD with PCF8574 expander and 24c32 or 24c64...

MGoss.19 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error creating process for executable cxstm8

I'm using the Cosmic Software 4.4.9.0 in ST Visual Develop 4.3.12  I can't compile it.I try to install again but it showing same error.i tried to set root path correct like this C:\Program Files\COSMIC\FSE_compilers\CXSTM8.Can any one help me to solv...

tvenk by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Jump to code in RAM

In the documentation for switching to low power run mode it mentions that you need to jump to code in RAM before shutting down the FLASH.How do you specify that code should be placed in RAM?OK Update:This is for the STM8L151F3.I found link to a sugge...

TVan.11 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos