STM8 MCUs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! I developed a board with STM8S003F3 (20 pin) controller on it. I'm trying to connect the board via SWIM but i'm not able to. I'm seeking help to connect my own developed board via SWIM using STM8S Development Kit's programmer.

**To confirm connections, I did SWIM on STM8SDiscoveryKit and STM8S103FP6 breakout board & it worked well.My board connections are as follows (STM8S Development Kit's Programmer ---> STM8S003F3): VDD -> pin 9 SWIM -> pin 18 GND -> pin 7 (GND)NRST ->...

NikhilAG by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switch and Power Source Problem_STM8S103F

Hi,I am working on a project, turning on an LED in push-pull mode when a switch in pull-up mode is pressed. The LED only lights up once. I am using IAR and C.Everything works perfectly fine except that, sometimes when the LED is connected to power wi...

Corvette by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

problem on current consumption

Hello,for a battery application, I have some question1) can I have the output pin in stable condition or halt mode puts the output in floating mode?2) I read the current run mode is: 150uA/Mhz + 215uA. At internal 38kHz clock, the total is 220,7uA, n...

FBatt by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

unable to compile stm8 using cosmic compiler?

I'm using the Cosmic Software 4.4.9.0 in ST Visual Develop 4.3.12  I can't compile it.I try to install again but it showing same error.i tried to set root path correct like this C:\Program Files\COSMIC\FSE_compilers\CXSTM8.Can any one help me to solv...

tvenk by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SQRT in STM8 STVD

How to calculate the square root in the STVD?Is it necessary to use a library? Where can I get this library?

I am using STEVAL-ILD004V2 source code for dimmer. I can compile using my ST Develop using STM8 cosmic compiler when no change. But, when I change MCU to STM8S103F3P. I will have this compile problem below. Regards, Walter

----------- Project ild004v2 - STM8 Cosmic - Configuration Debug -------------Compiling watchdog.c...cxstm8 +modsl0 +debug -pxp -no -pp -l -i"x:\bu_thyristor_triac_rectifier\04_ase_thyristor_triac\promotion tools\digital dimmer with viper_steval-ild0...

WMaca by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing update/compare interrupts from same timer

Hi, I'm evaluating the STM8 UART emulation library (STSW-STM8051). I'm using the STM8SVLDISCOVERY board. Instead of the TIM3 I'm using the TIM2 timer since the TIM3 is not available on the STM8S003K3: I configured the project to communicate at a baud...

STM8 STUDIO doesn't work

Hello to everyone, when I get started recording session, it runs for few seconds then it stops and I need to restart. Someone has sort this issue out? ThanksFabio (english and italian)

fcasa.16 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM8L051

Hi, I am not sleeping this microcontroller. I search example code but I couldnt find it please help me. Thanks.

KKURT by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos