STM8 MCUs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cannot reach the low power consumption target

Hello,I'm starting to use the STM8L family and in particular the STM8L050 MCU. I want to start with low power so i wrote this piece of code : /* MAIN.C file * * Copyright (c) 2002-2005 STMicroelectronics */ #include <stdint.h> #include "stm8l.h" ...

stm8l lcd low power

mcu into active-halt mode, so i can not enable ULP?if i set ulp to 1, then the lcd blinks

0690X00000AA4uSQAT.png

how to disable RX interrupt temporarily

#if I2C_ENABLE USART_ClearITPendingBit(USART1, USART_IT_RXNE); USART_ITConfig(USART1, USART_IT_RXNE, DISABLE); p_write = (uint8_t *)&temp100; sEE_WriteBuffer(p_write, write_addr, 2); USART_ITConfig(USART1, USART_IT_RXNE, ENABLE); printf("i2c write do...

Resolved! How to disable all optimization when using COSMIC compiler?

Even though I did set optimization to "Disable for Debugging (-no)" there are certen lines of code which are removed by the compiler and are not available for setting a breakpoint and they do not get executed. This can be observed by certin results a...

EN20 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! uint32_t problem with STVD + Cosmic FSE

Posted on August 14, 2017 at 18:04Hello, I use STM8AF52xx, STVD and cosmic FSE, when I try to use  STM8S_StdPeriph_Lib and CAN example I encounter this error:&sharperror clnk Debug\stm8af52ax.lkf:1 @svlreg missing for function f_CAN_RX_IRQHandler(I ...

0690X000006041CQAQ.jpg

Can't open stvd after install it.

I'v downloaded stvd tools from st official web and installed stvp & stvd simutaneously. After that, stvp can be opened, but not stvd. It shows the message as below when click the stvp icon to try to open it. I'v tried many times reinstalling this too...

0690X00000A9buiQAB.jpg
Rock Deng by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm8l152 low power

LCD_DeInit(); //LCD_Cmd(DISABLE); halt();when add lcd_deinit(), the current of halt mode increased, why