STM8 MCUs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

stm8 tx by interrupt output many \0

INTERRUPT_HANDLER(USART1_TX_TIM5_UPD_OVF_TRG_BRK_IRQHandler,27) { /* In order to detect unexpected events during development, it is recommended to set a breakpoint on the following instruction. */ USART_SendData8(USART1, TxBuffer[T...

TIMER 1 channels in OC mode.

Hello! I'm learning to code an STMicroelectronics 8 bit micro-controller. I want to control a BLDC motor with this MCU for electric vehicle application. I'm using the STM8S DISCOVERY Board, based on the STM8S105C6T6 (48 pin) MCU. This MCU has 4 timer...

0690X00000AQLE6QAP.jpg 0690X00000AQLE1QAP.jpg
DebD21 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weird bug in stm8 IAR compilers ?

Hi.I have faced a weird problem using IAR compilers.Errorstatus=0; Relay_Off; delay_ms(200); if(Errorstatus==1){ Errorflag=1;In this part of my code after I switch the relay off, I put a delay and if an interrupt...

Program the STM8 MCU(SWIM) using Nucleo-L152RE

I have Nucleo-L152RE board and I used this board to program the STM32 MCU using JTAG (CN4) connector. Now, I want to program the STM8 board using SWIM interface. So, is it possible with Nucleo-L152RE?. I already done the required changes to use Nucle...

AP_040 by Senior
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

timer counter

float get_resi(void) in https://gist.github.com/goog/bf784c5f63a199ddbde7cd49db92f73fcould you help to check the get_resi function?im not sure whether my time counter has some issue?

Normal files needed to use STM8 with STVD and Cosmic

I am working on my first STM8 project and getting used to its own flavour of quirks etc.Setting up a new project installs stm8s_interrupt_vector.c which I understand. I want to use the standard peripheral drivers so have downloaded them and added the...

BCowa by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

timer code

static void TIM1_Config(void) { CLK_PeripheralClockConfig(CLK_Peripheral_TIM1, ENABLE); TIM1_DeInit(); // 2m/ 40 TIM1_TimeBaseInit(39, TIM1_CounterMode_Down, 0xffff, 0); //timer freq = (clock CPU/16) -> 1bit = 1uS -> 92...