STM8 MCUs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM8 CubeMX v1.4.0 - only 2 timers shown for STM8S003F3

Hi,I am pretty new to STM8 and CubeMX (have some experience in STM32).----I selected the STM8S003F3 and I can see only two timers - there should be TIM4 available but is not.Another odd thing is that the TIM1&TIM2 are not available as long as no pins...

0690X00000AROC2QAP.jpg

Std Peripheral Library for ADC throws COSMIC compiler errors

My project uses the ADC on an STM8S and as it compiles using Cosmic the stm8s_adc1 module throws a huge number of compiler errors as follows:Compiling stm8s_adc1.c...cxstm8 +modsl0 +debug -pxp -no -pp -l -i"C:\Program Files (x86)\COSMIC\FSE_Compilers...

BCowa by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Couple of days ago, I configured the mcu (stm8l-discovery) in low power mode to see the current consumption. But if i run the same code again, I was not able to see the same results. The mcu is not entering the low power mode

#include "iostm8l.h"#include <stdint.h>#include <stdio.h>#include "defs.h"main(){ CLK_DIVR = 0x00; // Set the frequency to 16 MHz while(1) { if (PWR_CSR2 & 0x01 == 0x01) { break; } } PWR_CSR2 |= (1<<1); while (1) { halt(); }}

VSrin by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

sdcc support for standard peripheral library?

The standard library for stm8 can only use Cosmic, Raisonance and IAR compilers, which are all either non-free or limited in some way or another. Is there a plan to include support for sdcc (or at least a way to use it)?

BSerb by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos