STM8 MCUs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Space consumption

How to know memory consumption of embedded c program in ST visual develop. I have write code for STM8S and compile it but i didn't get any information about the memory consumption. I mean How much memory space reserved by the program.

sainti by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using SPI peripheral without SCK

I want to use the SPI peripheral on STM8L050J3 to generate bit patterns. I do not need SCK for this, and would like to use the SCK pin for GPIO. Is this possible?

KHale by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM8S003F3 - FV_RAM Remap vector table in RAM

Hi,The UM0470 says:DM control register 2 (DM_CR2)FV_RAM Remap vector table in RAMThis bit is set or cleared by software. It remaps the interrupt vector table to a RAMlocation instead of program memory (usually 8000h).0: Vector table is in Program Mem...

STM8L050J3 pins with multiple PORTS on the same pin. Doubt.

Hi,For me to set the SWIM pin to (Input Float NO), I need to set all ports attached to pin 1, as follows: * NAME |DDR |CR1 |CR2 |ODR | Operation         |FUNC * PA.0 - 0  - 0  - 0  - 0  - Input Float NI      - SWIM * PA.2...

Leo1986 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Debug STM8L050J3 IAR

Hi,I am initializing studies with the STM8L050J3 using IAR.I made a development board and connected the in-circuit circuit as shown in the attached figure.Are there any other in-circuit pins that need to connect STM8L050J3 to ST-Link / v2?.

Leo1986 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos