STM8 MCUs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

TIM1 doesn't work on STM8S003F3PU

HelloI'm Using STM8S003F3PU mini-eval Board. My software is STVD and Cosmic. Why My TIM1 don't work truly? It should measure the input signal HIGH_Duration on TIM1_CH1 (= PC6) and my led on PA3 turned off. But that's not so. Furthermore, I use debug ...

Jhabi by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI Transmit Interrupt Enable causes STM8 device reset

Hi,I am using STM8 device as a SPI master and SMP580 is a slave. When I enable SPI Transmit Interrupt (SPI_ICR-> TXIE = 1) MCU is resetting and when not enable MCU reset not occurring. I am enabling these interrupt during MCU Init. MCU not reset when...

DOman.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

swim error [30006]: st-link connection error on STM8L050J3

Hi,​a communication error occurred on STM8L050J3 while studying.i use STVD, ST-LINK/V2 ISOL, STM8L050J3.​it was't working after download to USART.i think that SWIM communication(Port A0) and USART_RX(Pin C6) is Pin 1 as same, so two communication cra...

KTAEW.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

New User Blues

Hi. As a newbie user of ST microcontrollers, I'm confronted with myriad documents to study in order to get started on the sorts of functions I need to implement with their devices. I'm wondering if ST offers a tool that allows you to just enter the...

What is the amount of RAM available in STM8AF6226Tx/Ux?

The STM8AF6x line-up, the STM8AF6 product selector and STM8CubeMX all specify 2K RAM for the STM8AF6226Tx and the STM8AF6226Ux. The STM8AF6226 datasheet specifies 1K.​I'm used to trusting the datasheet more (errata processes etc) but which one is rig...

Thomas G by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello I'm Using STM8S003F3PU mini-eval Board. My software is STVD and Cosmic. Why My TIM1 don't work truly? It should measure the input signal HIGH_Duration on TIM1_CH1

HelloI'm Using STM8S003F3PU mini-eval Board. My software is STVD and Cosmic. Why My TIM1 don't work truly? It should measure the input signal HIGH_Duration on TIM1_CH1 (= PC6) and my led on PA3 turned off. But that's not so. Furthermore, I use debug ...

Jhabi by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos