cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I try to connect STM32H750-DK with STM32CudeProgrammer but it shows as the picture. What should I do?

wsuwa.1
Associate III

20 REPLIES 20
RomainR.
ST Employee

Hello wsuwa.1 (Community Member)

Could you confirm that you connect the STM32H750-DK using a data USB cable type and not a charger type?

If yes, the micro usb side of the cable must be connected to CN14 which is the USB STLink used by STM32CubeProgrammer in SWD/JTAG mode.

Then check the following jumper configuration on board:

JP1 is present and JP8 is present on 5V_USB_STLK.

Let me know.

Best regards,

Romain,

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

wsuwa.1
Associate III

Yes,I do everything like you said.

RomainR.
ST Employee

Can you share the full STM32CubeProgrammer Log ?

Are you able to connect with the same computer and same STM32CubeProgrammer on an other STM32 board ?

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

wsuwa.1
Associate III

I don't have another board.

RomainR.
ST Employee

Hello wsuwa.1 (Community Member)

I looked at your logs, the STM32H7 is not detected.

Your STM32H750-DK board been modified from a hardware or software point of view?

Did you change the Option Bytes, such RDP in Level 2 chip protection ?

What version of the STM32CubeProgrammer are you using?

What are the ST-Link configuration (right menu in CubeProgrammer) Port=SWD ? Frequency? ...

Best regards,

Romain,

Could also be LDO vs SMPS setting

Would suggest finding a circuit node or jumper related to the BOOT0 pin, and pulling/strapping that HIGH, then power cycling the board completely several timer (remove all power/connections). Until you can connect with the STM32 Target, and then erase the problematic user code.

Then check your source carefully, especially SystemClock_Config() and whatever it is doing with LDO, SMPS and VOS settings specifically.

Reconfiguring the SWD pins, or disabling the debug interface will cause headaches. Low power modes that turn OFF pins and internal circuitry are also counter-productive when it comes to connectivity.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
wsuwa.1
Associate III

STM32CubeProgrammer version 2.13.0

wsuwa.1
Associate III

Ok, and?

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..