cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I hope to erase the internal memory addr. 0x08100000 in the dfuse_demo program.

jlee.12.257
Associate

hi~

I am currently developing using stm32h745.

I used the dfuse demo program to confirm that when I erase the sector at 0x08100000 of stm32h745, it doesn't work properly.

I checked the current NRND state with the dfuse demo program.

I can use Cube Programmer, but the download speed is too slow.

And stm32f4 and stm32f7 series applied to existing products are produced using the dfuse demo program, so there is a problem with USB driver compatibility.

So, I want to check if the 0x08100000 memory can be erased by partially modifying the open source of the dfuse demo program.

The dfuse demo source that is currently provided using visual studio has been successfully built.

I want to check the reason why it fails when deleting the data at address 0x08100000 in the dfuse demo program and whether it can be improved by partially modifying the dfuse demo program.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @jlee.12.257​ ,

What is the bootloader version of your device? I ask because there is a known limitation for  STM32H74xxx/75xxx devices with Bootloader version V13.3 (0xD3).

It is described in AN2606 STM32 microcontroller system memory boot mode as following: "DFU bootloader mass-erase not working".

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.