Stuck in "copying library files" while generating code

jinhao1
Associate II

截图20231229013248.png

Java 版本 11.0.20,Cubemx 版本 6.20,路径应该是正确的,但由于某种未知原因它被卡住了。相同的配置可以在另一台计算机上正常运行。

5 REPLIES 5
jinhao1
Associate II

It can run during the first code generation, but it will freeze during the second code generation

jinhao1
Associate II

Java version 11.0.20, Cubemx version 6.20, the path should be correct, but for some unknown reason it got stuck. The same configuration can run normally on another computer.

jinhao1
Associate II

I encountered this issue while using Simulink and Cubemx for joint development, and then when I opened Cubemx separately, I found that the generated code would freeze.

Semer CHERNI
ST Employee

Hello @jinhao1 

First let me thank you for posting.

To be able to investigate the issue could you share:

• the OS version you are working with
  • the *.ioc file
  • the cubemx log file which could be generated when running the tool in CLI:

This is how you can run CubeMX in CLI mode:

• On Windows:
    cd <STM32CubeMX installation path>
    jre\bin\java -jar STM32CubeMX.exe -i
  • On Linux: cd <STM32CubeMX installation path>
    ./STM32CubeMX –i
  • On macOS: cd  <STM32CubeMX installation path> cd Contents/MacOs
    ./STM32CubeMX –i

KR,
Semer.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thank you very much for your reply. According to the method you provided, I saw that the log shows that there are illegal characters in the path of STM32MatTarget. This can also explain why I had no problem creating the project for the first time, but it kept getting stuck after joint development. My log content is as follows: java.nio.file.InvalidPathException: Illegal char <:> at index 6: .\..\D:\STM32MatTarget\STM32\addSrc\inc
at sun.nio.fs.WindowsPathParser.normalize(WindowsPathParser.java:182)
at sun.nio.fs.WindowsPathParser.parse(WindowsPathParser.java:153)
at sun.nio.fs.WindowsPathParser.parse(WindowsPathParser.java:77)
at sun.nio.fs.WindowsPath.parse(WindowsPath.java:94)
at sun.nio.fs.WindowsFileSystem.getPath(WindowsFileSystem.java:255)
at java.nio.file.Paths.get(Paths.java:84)
at com.st.microxplorer.plugins.projectmanager.model.ConfigFileManager.setExternalIncludePathList(ConfigFileManager.java:5669)
at com.st.microxplorer.plugins.projectmanager.model.ConfigFileManager.setExternalLibFiles(ConfigFileManager.java:675)
at com.st.microxplorer.plugins.projectmanager.engine.ProjectBuilder.createToolChainFolders_SingleConfig(ProjectBuilder.java:3630)
at com.st.microxplorer.plugins.projectmanager.engine.ProjectBuilder.createToolChainFolders(ProjectBuilder.java:3409)
at com.st.microxplorer.plugins.projectmanager.engine.ProjectBuilder.createProject(ProjectBuilder.java:760)
at com.st.microxplorer.plugins.projectmanager.engine.GenerateProjectThread.run(GenerateProjectThread.java:44)