cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMT32PackCreator stuck while creating pack from existing one

SilvioTaurisano
Associate

Hi,

as in the object I'm trying to create a new pack starting form an existing on a DFP (Device Family Package) for  SMT32L4 already published, specifically this one:

Keil.STM32L4xx_DFP.2.6.2

downloadable here:

https://www.keil.arm.com/packs/stm32l4xx_dfp-keil/

We have already a custom PCB built on stm32l451rctx so my goal was to try create a custom package starting from an existing one and this is what I did:

1. Start STM32CubeMX

2. In tab "External Tools" start "STM32PackCreator"

3. Click on "Create New Project from pack"

SilvioTaurisano_4-1703084229410.png

4. Select the above mentioned pack and filled all mandatory field an start the project creation

SilvioTaurisano_5-1703084326146.png

At this point the tool is correctly able to unzip the original pack but then it got stuck there:

SilvioTaurisano_1-1703083662357.png

Checking filesystem the original pack has effectively been unzipped but don't unterstand why it got stuck:

SilvioTaurisano_2-1703084114892.png

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Silvio Taurisano

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Semer CHERNI
ST Employee

Hello @SilvioTaurisano 

First let me thank you for posting.

In fact this is a known issue which is under analysis to be fixed (167308 : this is an internal ticket number trucking the issue)

In the mean while, you can use the pack creator from the 6.9.2 version of CubeMX.

KR,
Semer.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Semer CHERNI
ST Employee

Hello @SilvioTaurisano 

First let me thank you for posting.

In fact this is a known issue which is under analysis to be fixed (167308 : this is an internal ticket number trucking the issue)

In the mean while, you can use the pack creator from the 6.9.2 version of CubeMX.

KR,
Semer.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.