cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32G0B1RC : 'STM32CubeMX cannot load this Mcu' - When will it be fully available?

HMaye.1
Associate II

Hello,

I tried to create a new project with STM32G0B1RC using CubeMX, but the button 'Start Project' is disabled. When I mouse over the message 'STM32CubeMX cannot load this Mcu'' is displayed:

0693W00000GYO5CQAX.png 

In a similar thread regarding this message I read about the MCU being in preview mode, but not yet supported by HAL and CubeMX.

Could you please provide a date, when full availability of STM32G0B1RC is planned?

Thanks in advance for any support.

Best regards,

Hendrik

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Please do an upgrade to the most recent version (currently 6.3.0) to fix your issue.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @HMaye.1​, to the community!

what version of STM32CubeMX are you using?

You will find this information by using Help > About

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
HMaye.1
Associate II

Hi Peter,

my current version of STM32CubeMX is 5.6.1.

Regards,

Hendrik

Please do an upgrade to the most recent version (currently 6.3.0) to fix your issue.

Regards

/Peter

HMaye.1
Associate II

Version 6.3.0 has resolved the issue for me.

Side note:

I first had to update to a previous version (6.1.2), before an update to 6.3.0 was possible in STM32CubeMX Update Manager. I hope this hint helps others.

After the update 'Start Project' button was available again and a project with STM32G0B1RC could be successfully created:

0693W00000GYPGQQA5.png0693W00000GYPLQQA5.png 

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

Hendrik