cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software Packs (ALL) option missing for STM32CubeMX

ChenKai
Associate

Hello every one ,i'm a chinese student.Recently,i installed CubeMX again (i have ever installed it oneyear ago).And i fond this problem again.The Software Packs is unvisible in CubeMX.Also,i searched this problem in chinese BBS,and i cant see a same problem like this.😁

Share you some pictures

0693W00000Y8qVjQAJ.jpg0693W00000Y8qVwQAJ.jpgThank you for solve this problem😁

2 REPLIES 2
Sarra.S
ST Employee

Hello @陈 凯​ and welcome to the Community 😊,

the software packs can be invisible in CubeMX if they have not been installed correctly.

To install Software Packs in CubeMX:

Go to Help -> Manage embedded software libraries -> select the Software Packs tab.

You can then select the Software Packs and install them.

If you have already installed the Software Packs but you cannot see them in CubeMX, try restarting CubeMX and checking again.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

thank you.As u say,"​the software packs can be invisible in CubeMX if they have not been installed correctly."

One year ago,i tried to install CubeMx and i fond this question(unvisible),at that time ,i uninstalled and installed it several times.But i failed to make CubeMX usable.

Also,i think maybe i can insatlled Software Packs directly.In this way,maybe i can go around this question(unvisible).However,i got a "Warning"😂

Due to this question,i quited using CubeMx.

The version of CubeMx is different of now in one year ago,because i had to install java(jre/jdk).Now,i installed CubeMX again because i want to use (HAL).So i download the pack of CubeMx in your website.

This question(unvisible)is reproducible in my computer.I have searched it in chinese BBS,and didnt fond a same question like me.😅 It made me so sad.

I think it is a bug of Software.