cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cubeMX gets stuck when using freertos and cubeIDE

Rxt_Master
Associate II

When I use STM32cubeMX, add the FreeRTOS and select STM32cubeIDE as the IDE, click to generate code, cubeMX will get stuck at Copying libraries files. What should I do, thanks for the help.

Rxt_Master_0-1699790866099.png

8 REPLIES 8
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Rxt_Master and welcome to the ST Community 😊.

I've succeeded to generate the code based on the .ioc file that you added to this post. I suggest you use the last versions of CubeMX and CubeIDE. Also, it will better if you restart your PC. 

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thank you for your answer, but my cubeMX is already the latest version, and I have also tried restarting, but it does not work

If I don't use freertos, I can generate the code normally

I tried it on my classmate’s computer. He also installed the latest version and encountered the same problem.

and I am using windows system

Pavel A.
Evangelist III

@Rxt_Master Is your school IT available to help? Do they install any "security" software on your computers, besides of the Windows "defender"? If so, try to disable it temporarily?

Johi
Senior III

I had a similar problem today.

- Be patient, after some time it came through.

- Be sure you are logged on.

- Be aware of message boxes asking for confirmation related to licenses.

I've tried turning off the firewall and anti-virus software, but it still doesn't work