cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conflicting pins when using ADC

4embed
Associate

Hello. I examined similar questions and answers. Since I'm a newbie, I couldn't find an answer to my problem.

In the documentation of the STM32F756ZG development board, it is said that up to 24 channels of ADC measurements can be usable with 3 ADCs. When I want to assign pins in the CubeIDE, warning says that some pins cannot be used due to conflict.

There are 2 different conflicts for ADC1, and only one for ADC3. I don't need to use ETH, but even if I set to ETH "disabled", the conflict does not disappear.

picture1.png

pict2.png

I wonder if I can make 24 measurements with other available pins. Is it possible?

Or does the dev card not allow using all the capabilities of the MCU?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Issamos
Lead II

Hello @4embed 

You can use the 24 channel only by using pins mapped to those channels according to the datasheet DS10915.

I've successfully created a project using the STM32F756ZG-Nucleo that allow you to use 24 channels (no desactivated channel). You can find the .ioc file attached (remove the .txt before using this file)

Best regards.

II

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Issamos
Lead II

Hello @4embed 

You can use the 24 channel only by using pins mapped to those channels according to the datasheet DS10915.

I've successfully created a project using the STM32F756ZG-Nucleo that allow you to use 24 channels (no desactivated channel). You can find the .ioc file attached (remove the .txt before using this file)

Best regards.

II

TDK
Guru

You should be able to use all 24 channels on there. Note that some pins are used by other devices on that board and will need to be electrically disconnected in order to be useful.

TDK_0-1695668993628.png

See the schematic for details.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".