cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeMonitor V1.2.0 is available.

stephane.legargeant
ST Employee

Hello

A new version 1.2.0 of STM32CubeMonitor has been released on www.st.com.

The new version integrates some fixes and updates to address some points raised by users and keep the tool up to date.

The detailed change list is described in the release note, but I would like to list few ones :

• New version of node-Red is used : UI has been improved, there is a possibility to see the nodes in a tree view. When a flow is imported, if some nodes are already present, user is warned and user can decide to replace the nodes or not.
  • The problem to load some symbol files from c++ projects is fixed.
  • Copy paste is working on macOS
  • STM32cubeMonitor is compatible with the new mac with M1 processors.
  • The minimum dashboard size is reduced, so user can see small windows while doing other activity on the computer (debugging, …)
  • The single value sub flow has been slightly improved to prevent mistake. The improved version has blue color , like other ST nodes.

To update the tool, you just need to download the new zip from www.st.com/stm32cubemonitor and launch the installer.

The installer will overwrite the old version with the new one. It is advised to export your flows and copy the setting file, so you will have a backup of your data.

Best regards

The STM32CubeMonitor team

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for your feedback Markus. I am checking how we can improve this visibility.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
mkrug
Associate III

Hi,

behind the above given link there is only the v1.1.0 available. Please update the link or the content on the website.

Best Regards

Markus

Hello Markus.

The link is ok. I guess you have clicked, and the version proposed in the button "Get software" is the 1.2.0.

The button "Select version" will allow you to see only the previous version, but not the latest one.

If you click on the blue + symbol on the left, you will see the details and the information that it is 1.2.0.

0693W00000AP8AsQAL.pngYou can also check the version in the file name after download or in the installer. Please, confirm if it is ok.

Best regards

Stephane

mkrug
Associate III

Dear Stephane,

I can confirm what your wrote. The v1.2.0 is available if someone click directly on 'Get Software'. I made the mistake to click on 'Select version' first because I assumed that will list all versions that are available. If I remember correct that is the case for some other STM32 tools. Anyway, thanks for your fast response.

Best Regards

Markus

Thank you for your feedback Markus. I am checking how we can improve this visibility.