cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeMonitor-Power Initial window size

SJame.1
Associate II

When I open STM32CubeMonitor-Power (V1.2.1) the initial window is too large and spans both of my screens.

My setup is HP Evny 17 laptop - Windows 11 (home) with 4K screen (3840x2160), secondary monitor full HD (1920x1080).

Fortunately I can still access the window title bar to move the window down to access the maximise / minimise icons.

Minimising winodw to task bar and reopening has same issue. Only if I Maximising does the window fill my 4K screen  or secondary screen corrently.. Could be Windows 11 issue!!!, any idea's?

2 REPLIES 2
PDEFO.1
ST Employee

Thank you for reporting this incident.

Based on the description of your configuration, we believe the issue is related to multi-screen management with different resolutions.

We will try to reproduce your configuration and, if possible, correct the behavior of our application.

hi,
any news on this?

the "way to big window" issue exists since at least when the v3 pwr came out and i got one of these.

btw: working with the export data files is super slow, the storage location is a mess. i remember seing tickets adressing that.

also working with the co-installed 1.8 jre is not good practice. its ancient and a security issue. latest available 1.8 jre should be at least Java 8 Update 411 (8u411), co installed is 265 from 2022 !

-> looks like no work on the tool since 2022.

fixing the "way to big window" issue should technically be feasible