cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get exefile parameter from "variables"-node

MKori.1
Associate III

Hello,

I'm using the current version of STM32CubeMonitor (1.6.0) under Windows and would like to check in my flow if the configured exefile in the STMicroelectronics variable node is the intended one (e.g fits a regex). For this I would like to read out the exefile parameter. Using a debug-node I can see it is written but 'undefined'.
Is there a workaround for this or is it possible to give the exefile as input parameter to the variable node?
My output looks like this: 

object
groupname: "STM32G0 Binary Production"
variablelist: array[19]
mode: "direct"
snapshotheader: ""
triggerstartmode: "manual"
triggername: "my_unused_variable"
triggerthreshold: ""
frequency: 10
accesspoint: 0
exefile: undefined

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @MKori.1 

The fact that exefile appears as undefined is a known bug that will be fixed in next 1.7.0 release planned in a short term.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Richard.Chvr
ST Employee

Hello @MKori.1,

I'm afraid, it's not possible to give exe file as input parameter of the variable node. May be you can try a solution using regexp-filter in order to verify your file.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hello @Richard.Chvr ,

thank you for your response. Yes, this together with a .json parser this is my current solution. It has some drawbacks, for instance when mulitple exefile configurations are defined checking the correct one is some additional effort.
What is about the empthy "exefile" output of the node? Is there some information output planned?

Hello @MKori.1 

The fact that exefile appears as undefined is a known bug that will be fixed in next 1.7.0 release planned in a short term.