cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32H735G-DK has a number of projects as deliverables examples(ADC, LED,DMA,RTC,...).Are there some rules or tutorials for join two projects as single one project? (From two main.c => one single main .c and what else should have to do ?) in StmCubeIDE?

Ncons.1
Associate
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

For examples in STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.8.0\Projects\STM32H735G-DK\Examples and STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.8.0\Projects\STM32H735G-DK\Applications

One would typically clone a project (easy in Keil or IAR), or pull the whole/complete files into a new project.

Where there is a single file that needs to be combined, look to use merge tools like WinMerge, etc.

When creating new projects you'll need to point to include paths within the BSP directories, and add the source files into the project

STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.8.0\Drivers\BSP\STM32H735G-DK

STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.8.0\Drivers\BSP\Components\Common

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Petr DAVID
ST Employee

Hello Ncons.1,

Let me welcome you to ST Community. Unfortunately I do not think such examples exists. I think it is better to use the examples as guide how to implement some functionalities or as starting point for easier projects. But I if you are interested in creating more complex projects with more used peripherals, then I would recommend you to learn how to properly initialize project using STM32CubeMX. Check out our online tutorials available here.

Depending on the respective examples combining two or more of them could be really tricky and I would not recommend it.

Please click on Select as Best if you will find my answer useful. This will help other users with the similar question to find the answer faster!

For examples in STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.8.0\Projects\STM32H735G-DK\Examples and STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.8.0\Projects\STM32H735G-DK\Applications

One would typically clone a project (easy in Keil or IAR), or pull the whole/complete files into a new project.

Where there is a single file that needs to be combined, look to use merge tools like WinMerge, etc.

When creating new projects you'll need to point to include paths within the BSP directories, and add the source files into the project

STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.8.0\Drivers\BSP\STM32H735G-DK

STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.8.0\Drivers\BSP\Components\Common

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..