cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeIDE 1.10.1 update repositories not found for linux installation on Ubuntu 20.04

Moitra
Associate

I have installed the stm32cube IDE 1.10.1 on ubuntu 20.04 using the appropriate installer package. Upon full installation when I tried to update the IDE using "check for updates" option in help, I am consistently getting the following update error message:

(attachment 1/2)

Other default repository URLs for CDT and core eclipse etc are working fine. I am behind a proxy and have configured the proxy settings too.

All default URLs are as follows:

(attachment 1/2)

Hope all this information is useful for resolution of the reported anomaly.

Regards

Sourabh

2 REPLIES 2
Semer CHERNI
ST Employee

Hello @Moitra​ 

I could not reproduce the issue from my side.

Did you try again the update. Maybe it was a temporary problem with the servers.

Kind regards,

Semer.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Moitra
Associate

Thanks Semer for the prompt response on the query. After your confirmation, I see that it is the problem of my proxy. I am setting the proxy parameters in the Preferences->general->network connections. Is there any other way I can set the proxy parameters for the repository update to work in my case ???

With best regards

Sourabh Moitra