cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sensor Library Using

smldgns3
Associate

I have designed the schematic for a project I am currently working on, and I have received the PCB. However, I'm confused about the software part of using the STM32F103C8T6 microcontroller and the BNO055 IMU sensor. I've looked at some example projects, but I'm having trouble with reading data from the sensor. The libraries used in the example projects seem quite complex, and I'm not sure which parts I should select. The C source file for the sensor is even more complicated. Do you have any suggestions on what I should do? Thank you very much.

2 REPLIES 2
Foued_KH
ST Employee

Hello @smldgns3 , 

I suggest you to configure your own project using STM32CubeMx then after generating the code you can manage the project by using HAL lib .

Check the datasheet of the sensor for more information: I2C address , max frequency , register address , ..

Foued

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Issamos
Lead II

Hello @smldgns3 

I've found this video witch is using his own open source library to create an application using STM32F103C8T6 and BNO055 IMU sensor.

Also, the exemple of this library is very easy to use. I suggest you to try it.

Best regards.

II