cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROBLEM TO PORTING X-CUBE-CRYPTOLIB ON MY PROJECT

rdl
Associate III

Hello everyone. I create a project with X-CUBE-FREERTOS with STM32CUBEMX and I load it in STM32CUBEIDE,afterwards I had download the package X-CUBE-CRYPTOLIB 4.1.0 and import it follows the istructions here https://wiki.stmicroelectronics.cn/stm32mcu/wiki/Security:Getting_started_with_the_Cryptographic_Library#Default_configuration_usage but when I compile my project I get many errors.

Thank you for your help in advance.  You can see the result on the file attached.

4 REPLIES 4
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @rdl ,

Which CubeMX/CubeIDE release are you using? Please make sure to use the latest tools version.

Can you please check if you have the same issue when using Keil or IAR?

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
rdl
Associate III

Hi Imen.D ,

thanks for feedback.I'm using CUBEMX 6.9.1 and CUBEIDE 1.13.1.I haven't Keil or IAR for now.

I have created a project that includes only the library.I had compiled the PKCS1v2.2_EncryptDecrypt and I am trying the functions individually to see how they work.It seems to work by itself,but soon I will have to use them in my company project.I have need to understand how to integrate X-CuBE-CRYPTOLIB  on my code.

Thanks in advance for support.

Imen.D
ST Employee

Hi,

I advise you to follow this video Security Part3 - Crypto library lab, which will help you to integrate cryptolib package in CubeIDE project.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
rdl
Associate III

Hi Imen,I 've follow step by step the operation in the video Security Part3 - Crypto library lab but I can complete only half operation because in the last version of X-CUBE-CRIPTOLIB(4.1.0 and I have this)  in STM32CubeExpansion_Crypto_V4.1.0\Middlewares\ST\STM32_Cryptographic\lib I have:  libSTM32Cryptographic_CM0_CM0PLUS.a, libSTM32Cryptographic_CM3.a, libSTM32Cryptographic_CM33.a, libSTM32Cryptographic_CM4.a, libSTM32Cryptographic_CM7.a and for my NUCLEO--U575ZI-Q I use libSTM32Cryptographic_CM33.a; anyway  I can't chose GCC instead of KEIL or IAR,but I go on to follow the video ,I put #include "crypto.h" in my main.c and I notice it's very small and not include config.h because I don't have.

Best Regards

ps.I've attched  file "crypto.h" I have