cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live expression write value

TKleg.2
Associate II

I'm pretty sure that this is not implemented yet, but it would be extremely helpful to do so. I want to write the variables through the live expressions tab in the debugging mode, like I'm used to do in the IAR EW.

If this option is already available and functioning let me know.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Semer CHERNI
ST Employee

Hello @TKleg.2 

First let me thank you for posting.

If I well understood your request, you want to change the value of the variables through the "Live Expression"?

If this is the case, I am afraid to inform you that such feature is not supported at the moment; maybe in the future.

KR,

Semer.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TKleg.2
Associate II

A workaround of this "issue" is to look at the address, in the live expressions (from v.1.12.0), where the variable is saved and then change it in the memory tab. 

Semer CHERNI
ST Employee

Hello @TKleg.2 

First let me thank you for posting.

If I well understood your request, you want to change the value of the variables through the "Live Expression"?

If this is the case, I am afraid to inform you that such feature is not supported at the moment; maybe in the future.

KR,

Semer.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.