cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LCD of STM3240G

as2
Associate

Hi, I am trying to program the TFT LCD screen that is on STM3240G-EVAL MCU through STM32CUBEIDE. I just want to be able to put text onto it, or even a simple "Hello World program", but i cant get anything to display or find any tutorials. I'm not sure if i need to set each pin to an output on the STM32CUBEIDE, or whether i just don't have the write code. Any advice or links to tutorials or code would be appreciated. Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @as2 and welcome to the ST Community 😊.

I suggest you to use this example to start your application. It can help you to understand how it works. Than you can do some changes on it to have your personal application. 

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @as2 and welcome to the ST Community 😊.

I suggest you to use this example to start your application. It can help you to understand how it works. Than you can do some changes on it to have your personal application. 

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Ghofrane GSOURI
ST Employee

Hello @as2 

I can add another reference to what was mentioned by my colleague, this AN4861 may also help you understand more about LCD-TFT display 

Thx

Ghofrane

Check also the MBxxxx identification of the panel. Related material will be in the Driver/BSP and components directories of CubeF4

https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeF4/blob/master/Drivers/BSP/STM324xG_EVAL/stm324xg_eval_lcd.c

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..