cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I create a project with STM32CubeIDE on one computer, and need to copy it to another computer to share. I copy the whole project folder to that computer, but don't know how to open this project on that computer. What is the right procedure to do it?

feng_wang
Associate II

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Typically a project contains all relevant files with relative references, unless you have explicitly included header or C/CPP files outside the project folder.

After copying, you only need to import the project with

• File > Import > Existing Projects into Workspace

Does it answer your question?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Typically a project contains all relevant files with relative references, unless you have explicitly included header or C/CPP files outside the project folder.

After copying, you only need to import the project with

• File > Import > Existing Projects into Workspace

Does it answer your question?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
feng_wang
Associate II

Thank you Peter for taking my question.

I did try to import the project, but don't know which item on Import Wizard and which files on next import window I should take.

Attached you will see the screenshots on the project's files and import window. Can you take a look?

Pavel A.
Evangelist III

General-> existing projects into workspace

feng_wang
Associate II

That works. Thanks.

The step I missed is to click Restore button after importing the project. It may be a common mistake for user who used to Keil IDE.