cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to roll the digits in the TouchGFX Designer?

Shivani
Senior

Hii,

I need to roll the digits smoothly with higher numbers coming from the above covering a range of 10 - 1000 or above.

How we can roll the digits and simulate in the STM32F746G Discovery Board?

8 REPLIES 8
Shivani
Senior

Hii,

Is it possible to roll the digits? I If I need to roll the digits in some textarea or using some other widgets in touchgfx designer then how?

JTP1
Lead

Hello

I guess ScrollWheel- widget is best approach to this. Create first container with one number, then create container with scrollWheel and place earliear container to this wheel.

Then create one more container which has as many digits as you need (place container with wheel side to side) and write function to update each digit value.

What is your exact need, do you need both directions or just incrementing or decrementing the old value by one step ?

Br J.T

Hii,

I need my digits to be rolled in both the directions i.e. when I roll the digits upwards positive values should be seen and when I roll the digits downwards negative values should be displayed.

Hii,

I have referred to the Scroll Wheel TouchGFX Documentation. My values changing negative to positive values. But I need positive values with higher numbers comes from the above.

(like.....60,  40, 20, 0, -20, -40, -60......) How to do that?

Next, I want to roll the digits according to the user change in both the simulation and Board...How? What are the changes should be done in the code so that the digit will be displayed in the simulation and the Board according to the user input.

https://support.touchgfx.com/docs/development/ui-development/ui-components/containers/scroll-wheel ScrollWheel.pngScrollWheelsimulation.png

Hii,

I have referred to the Scroll Wheel TouchGFX Documentation. My values changing negative to positive values. But I need positive values with higher numbers comes from the above.

(like.....60,  40, 20, 0, -20, -40, -60......) How to do that?

Next, I want to roll the digits according to the user change in both the simulation and Board...How? What are the changes should be done in the code so that the digit will be displayed in the simulation and the Board according to the user input.

https://support.touchgfx.com/docs/development/ui-development/ui-components/containers/scroll-wheel 

Shivani_0-1708685219672.png

Shivani_1-1708685219599.png

Hello

So you've try six month to develop this without any progress... 😅

Check the attached simulator version, something like this you need ?

Br JTP

Shivani
Senior

Hii,

I have seen the simulated version that you have attached. But I need positive values should be displayed before zero as I already mentioned...Anyway I have done it.  All I need is how can I display a 5-digit value from the three different scroll Lists i.e. the one's and ten's place of the digit should be in scrollList1, and the hundred's place is in scrollList2, and the thousand's and ten thousand's place is in scrollList3.

Could you please share your Touchgfx gui and generated files of the attached simulator version.

And I didn't tried this again because of some other important work in past days. so, I didn't get much progress on this...😅

Thank you...

Hello @Shivani

I attach the complete project. Actually I have use ScrollWheel instead of ScrollList because I think it suits better to this use.

JTP1_0-1709569959383.png

This example has also feature to send keyboard commands in TGFX simulator to screen (FrontendApplication -> model -> presenter -> Screen).

Br JTP