cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to prevent certain functions from being created.(Device Configuration Tool makes error)

LSung.1
Associate III

Hello?

If you just build from the Device Configuration Tool(*.ioc), an error will occur as shown in the picture below.

(MCU: STM32F730, File:usbd_conf.c)

LSung1_1-1698502692508.png

The functions that enable clocking and the functions that enable ULPI clocking already exist above (line 116) and below (line 118), but they are incompletely mixed in the middle line, creating errors every time.

Because of this, the current situation is that I have to delete or comment it out every time. I would like to ask how to get rid of it from the beginning.

Thank you for reading.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TDK
Guru

Make a #define and put it in a user section above there to avoid the bug until it's fixed.

#define __HAL_RCC_USB_OTG_HS_CLK_ENABLE__HAL_RCC_USB_OTG_HS_CLK_ENABLE __HAL_RCC_USB_OTG_HS_CLK_ENABLE
#define __HAL_RCC_USB_OTG_HS_CLK_DISABLE__HAL_RCC_USB_OTG_HS_CLK_DISABLE __HAL_RCC_USB_OTG_HS_CLK_DISABLE
If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TDK
Guru

Make a #define and put it in a user section above there to avoid the bug until it's fixed.

#define __HAL_RCC_USB_OTG_HS_CLK_ENABLE__HAL_RCC_USB_OTG_HS_CLK_ENABLE __HAL_RCC_USB_OTG_HS_CLK_ENABLE
#define __HAL_RCC_USB_OTG_HS_CLK_DISABLE__HAL_RCC_USB_OTG_HS_CLK_DISABLE __HAL_RCC_USB_OTG_HS_CLK_DISABLE
If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
LSung.1
Associate III

I couldn't think of a simple method, so I worked inconveniently for no reason.

Thank you.