cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to build LwIP_HTTP_Server_Netconn_RTOS

debug
Associate III

Hi,

I've imported the LwIP_HTTP_Server_Netconn_RTOS example into a new workspace I created but I'm unsure how to build and launch it and there doesn't appear to be an *.ioc file where I can select/verify the pin for my F439ZI MCU. Where can I find instructions to build and load the project?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @debug 

These examples are created without the STM32CubeMX. So, there is no .ioc file on the project. 

If you want to understand how to use the project, I suggest you to take a look at the readme file of the project and the UM1713.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @debug 

These examples are created without the STM32CubeMX. So, there is no .ioc file on the project. 

If you want to understand how to use the project, I suggest you to take a look at the readme file of the project and the UM1713.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

While I have been able to open and compile the example appliactions in CubeIDE, I'm missing the *.ioc configuration file that I need to be able to change the project to include the sources from my custom project. Is there a way to generate an ioc from the sources available so that it can be opened in CubeIDE and modified?