cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add the CMSIS WiFi drivers to a STM32CubeIDE project?

FGome
Associate II

I need to add support on a STM32 MCU to a WizFi360 WiFi module and noticed it is supported by CMSIS (https://arm-software.github.io/CMSIS-Driver/General/html/index.html), is there a specific way to add these CMSIS wifi drivers to an existing STM32CubeIDE project?

Thanks in advance

Fernando

2 REPLIES 2
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @FGome​ 

Have a look at this FAQ Configuring DSP libraries on STM32CubeIDE, concerns the DSP Libraries and how to integrate them in an STM32CubeIDE project.

Hope this helps you !

Please mark my answer as best by clicking on the "Select as Best" button if it helped 🙂

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
FGome
Associate II

Hi Imen,

Thank you very much for your reply! I tried to follow the information you have suggested but applying it to the WiFi drivers, but had an error, the RTE_Components.h file is missing, it seems it is automatically generated when using Keil, ARM says it is an 'open' standard that any tool manufacturer could generate so it is not exclusive of Keil, but we don't have it with STM32CubeIDE. Do you know any workaround for that? Is there any configuration with STM32CubeIDE that could be used to generate this file?

Best regards

Fernando